jQuery Mobile Web Development Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in May 2016. This book has 273 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783555055.
jQuery Mobile is a HTML5-based touch-optimized web framework. jQuery Mobile can be used to build responsive cross-platform websites and apps for a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and desktop devices. The jQuery Mobile framework can be integrated with other mobile app frameworks such as PhoneGap, IBM Worklight, and more.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create mobile-optimized sites using simple HTML
- Structure your sites so users can browse them on mobile devices
- Find out how to work with multiple pages in the JQM framework and embed multiple pages in HTML files
- Enhance simple pages using various toolbars
- Include mobile-optimized forms for interactive sites
- Convert desktop sites into mobile versions
- Use HTML5’s local storage feature in jQuery Mobile to include persistent client-side storage
- Explore the rich sets of widgets and themes available and discover how to modify them for use in your jQuery Mobile site