KnockoutJS Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in February 2015. This book has 218 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783980840.
Starting with a basic web application, you’ll work your way through full featured, real-world applications in order to learn how to make the most of this fantastic library. You’ll discover how to build reusable widgets, integrate with external UI libraries such as jQuery UI, and build mobile-first responsive applications and single-page applications. By the end of this book, you will understand how to use this library, and how easy it can be to develop a model-based system. This book is a hands-on guide with step-by-step instructions, leading you through practical illustrations that will show you every aspect of a KnockoutJS project.
What You Will Learn
- Create a model of your system and build applications around it
- Integrate any external library easily
- Design applications with TDD methodology
- Use templates to reuse UIs effectively
- Make a rich, single-page web application
- Develop modular, testable applications
Who This Book Is For