Arduino Development Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in February 2015. This book has 233 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783982943.
The single-chip computer board Arduino is small in size but vast in scope, capable of being used for electronic projects from robotics through to home automation. The most popular embedded platform in the world, Arduino users range from school children to industry experts, all incorporating it into their designs.
Arduino Development Cookbook comprises clear and step-by-step recipes that give you the toolbox of techniques to construct any Arduino project, from the simple to the advanced. Each chapter gives you more essential building blocks for Arduino development, from learning about programming buttons through to operating motors, managing sensors, and controlling displays. Throughout, you’ll find tips and tricks to help you troubleshoot your development problems and push your Arduino project to the next level!
Who This Book Is For
If you want to build programming and electronics projects that interact with the environment, this book will offer you dozens of recipes to guide you through all the major applications of the Arduino platform. It is intended for programming or electronics enthusiasts who want to combine the best of both worlds to build interactive projects.
What You Will Learn
- Read data from sensors and take action based on the environment
- Use the Arduino to turn on lights, write to screens, or play light shows
- Manipulate motors and other actuators to control the movement of different objects
- Set up electronic circuits on a breadboard to interact with the Arduino
- Explore hacks to push your project to the next level
- Make your projects wireless and make them communicate with the computer