RabbitMQ Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in April 2014. This book has 182 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783983209.
RabbitMQ is above all other forms of message queuing software thanks to its loosely coupled architecture and its ability to bind multiple languages, making modern web applications secure, scalable, and simple to maintain.
Armed with this supportive guide, you now have the opportunity to get stuck into developing your own message-based applications immediately with RabbitMQ. Using the fictitious Clever Coney Media as a case study, you will follow their journey of developing with RabbitMQ, from implementing simple, synchronous get operations to using advanced message routing and tracking the messaging application. With RabbitMQ Essentials, you will observe how using message queuing software can streamline the development of your own distributed and scalable applications.
What you will learn from this book
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of RabbitMQ to start building your own messaging applications
- Get to know how Clever Coney Media implemented RabbitMQ to improve the development of applications
- Publish, receive, and reject messages
- Route messages by using direct, topic, fanout, and header exchanges
- Create your own application inbox and public address system using Java and Ruby
- Analyze the traffic of your applications using a Python client
- Solve any emergencies using an eviction strategy, smart message routing, clustering, and federation
- Monitor the health of your application by learning how to track it
This book is a quick and concise introduction to RabbitMQ. Follow the unique case study of Clever Coney Media as they progressively discover how to fully utilize RabbitMQ, containing clever examples and detailed explanations.