FuelPHP Application Development Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in February 2015. This book has 284 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783985401.
FuelPHP is an open source framework that uses some of the most advanced features of PHP to allow you to build projects as easily and quickly as possible. It is gaining popularity with developers as you can build powerful, complex, and yet efficient applications with very little code.
This book will provide you with the skills you need to successfully create, improve, and publish functional and maintainable FuelPHP applications. We will go through a variety of topics such as MVC, ORM, scaffolding, packages, modules, and much more by building applications of increasing complexity. At the beginning of each chapter, we will specify the application we want to build, and then we will progressively implement it by learning new FuelPHP’s features along the way. By the end of the book, you will be familiar with FuelPHP and will be able to implement new projects all by yourself.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Use FuelPHP’s ORM to your advantage to execute complex operations in the database using simple and object-oriented code
- Implement clean and maintainable HMVC web applications using controllers, views, models, and presenters
- Create modules and packages in order to implement reusable code bundles
- Implement tasks to execute repetitive actions or cron jobs
- Use the oil console to quickly test code and ideas
- Create a powerful API-driven application in order to allow users and external services to use your data
- Debug and profile your applications for further improvements
- Be introduced to the Novius OS Content Management System based on FuelPHP