Learning TypeScript is published by Packt Publishing in October 2015. This book has 320 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783985548.
This book is a step-by-step guide that will get you started with TypeScript with the help of practical examples. You start off by understanding the basics of TypeScript. Next, automation tools like Grunt are explained followed by a detailed description of function, generics, callbacks and promises. After this, object-oriented features and the memory management functionality of TypeScript are explained. At the end of this book, you will have learned enough to implement all the concepts and build a single page application from scratch.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the key TypeScript language features and language runtime
- Develop modular, scalable, maintainable, and adaptable web applications
- Create object-oriented code that adheres to the solid principles
- Save time using automation tools like Gulp and Karma
- Develop robust applications with testing (Mocha, Chai and SinonJS)
- Put your TypeScript skills in practice by developing a single-page web application framework from scratch
Who This Book Is For