TypeScript Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in October 2014. This book has 182 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783985760.
This quick and insightful guide will provide you with an easy way into TypeScript. You will discover the features of the TypeScript language and gain hands-on experience in creating a web application with reusable components. You will explore the compiler and learn how to manipulate the resulting output to fit specific needs.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Set up the environment to install the TypeScript compiler and development tools
- Explore the features of the TypeScript language such as type annotations, interfaces, classes, and modules
- Create modular code that can be reused again and again
- Develop an interactive web application that can be easily extended
- Improve performance and reduce network traffic
- Focus on creating reliable code through test-driven development