Mastering Spring Application Development is published by Packt Publishing in May 2015. This book has 302 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783987320.
Spring is an open source Java application development framework to build and deploy systems and applications running on the JVM. It is the industry standard for Web development and the most popular framework among Java developers. It makes it easy to build modular and testable Web applications by using the Model-View-Controller paradigm and dependency injection.
Mastering Spring Application Development will take you on a journey from developing simple applications with Spring Data and MongoDB to caching your application with Spring Cache. You will discover how Thymeleaf will help you develop applications faster and how to configure it, and how to master dependency. Finally, you will get to grips with Web services by creating RESTful services and SOAP services using Spring Web Service framework, helping you to write Web service client code. You will learn how to set up a spring cache and tie your caching code with business logic.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer with experience in developing applications with Spring, then this book is perfect for you. A good working knowledge of Spring programming conventions and applying dependency injections is recommended to make the most of this book.
What You Will Learn
- The best approach to configuring Spring applications
- Read as well as manipulate data in MongoDB using Spring Data
- Configure Spring Batch to schedule jobs
- Use Spring Hbase template implementation
- Bootstrap your application with Spring Boot
- Create and use Apache Hadoop jobs to handle big data
- Integrate Spring with Thymeleaf
- Create RESTful services and SOAP services using Spring Web Service framework
- Develop maven applications by using the spring-integration-ftp package
- Configure Hadoop jobs in the Spring framework