Mastering Dart is published by Packt Publishing in November 2014. This book has 346 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783989560.
This book will show you how to add internalization support to your web applications and how i18n and l10n access can be embedded into your code to design applications that can be localized easily. You will be shown how to organize client-to-server communication and how different HTML5 features can be used in Dart. Finally, this book will show you how you can store data locally, break the storage limit, and prevent security issues in your web application.
Who This Book Is For
If you are an application developer who has experience with Dart and want to develop reusable and robust code in Dart, then this book is for you. You are expected to have a basic knowledge of core elements and applications.
What You Will Learn
- Build applications easily using the event-driven paradigm
- Familiarize yourself with asynchronous programming
- Understand when and how to use collections to store and manipulate groups of objects
- Add internalization and localization support to your application to improve its performance
- Organize client-to-server communication and discover the protocols for specific scenarios
- Detect and use HTML5 features that will help you deliver rich, cross-platform content
- Discover different techniques to secure your web application from unauthorized users