Rapid Bootstrap [Video] is published by Packt Publishing in August 2014. This book has 35 mins pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1783989966.
Frontend development can be quite challenging.Developers want their websites to work on any device while being responsive and easy to navigate. Bootstrap packs it all and allows you to harness it intuitively. Developing websites has never been so fast, easy, and rewarding. If you are into frontend development, Bootstrap makes it simple and quick for you.
We will start with an introduction to Bootstrap and quickly move on to building the GRID layout. Here we will set up the Typeography and add Navigation to our layout. Once we are done with the basic architecture we will add styles and take advantage of the Bootstrap Media elements to give a unique look to our website. As soon as our website is up and running, we will wrap up with a glimpse into the next steps you can take to move on to the next level with this project.
Once you complete this course you will be able to effectively use Bootstrap and create unique and responsive websites, all in just 45 minutes.
What You Will Learn
- Develop websites quickly and easily from scratch by using Bootstrap components
- Get an attractive website by using Bootstrap elements like thumbnails and carousels
- Easily add unique web fonts to any site in just a few steps
- Establish visual hierarchy that gives your website a neat and pleasant look
- Add the extra appeal to your website using the preprocessors in LESS
- Manipulate core Bootstrap styles using variables
- Master web layouts using the modern tools and techniques of Bootstrap
Who This Video Is For