Gradle Dependency Management is published by Packt Publishing in June 2015. This book has 142 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784392789.
Gradle is the next generation in build automation. It allows you to define dependencies for your project in a clear way and also customize how they are resolved to suit your needs. It offers fine-grained control over how to publish your artifacts to Maven and Ivy repositories.
Gradle Dependency Management defines dependencies for your Java-based project and customizes how they are resolved. You will learn how to configure the publication of artifacts to different repositories. Packed with plenty of code samples, you will understand how to define the repositories that contain dependencies. Following this, you will learn how to customize the dependency resolution process in Gradle.
Who This Book Is For
If you work on Java projects, use Gradle as a build automation tool, and you use dependencies in your project, this is the book for you. Additionally, if you want to deploy your project artifacts as dependencies for other developers using Gradle, you’ve found the right book.
What You Will Learn
- Define dependencies in your Java projects
- Publish your artifacts to Maven and Ivy repositories
- Configure transitive dependencies
- Install your artifacts in Bintray
- Customize the resolution of dependency rules
- Use your own code as dependencies in a multimodule project
- Configure repositories to resolve dependencies