Selenium Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in March 2015. This book has 182 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784394332.
This book will help you seamlessly migrate from Selenium RC to Selenium WebDriver. You will be able to quickly develop automated tests with little effort. Based on popularity, support, and usage, the scripts throughout the book are in Java.
We will start off by familiarizing you with the Selenium IDE, teaching you its functions, and using it to automate and debug a complex website. Next, we will harness the power of Selenium WebDriver to perform cross-browser automation tests. We will then go to the next level and run automation tests on the cloud. After this, we will cover a wide range of functions provided by the Selenium WebDriver API that can be used for effective web automation tests. Finally, you will learn how to perform Data-Driven and Behavior-Driven tests.
What You Will Learn
- Handle the Selenium IDE and Builder features efficiently
- Practice cross-browser testing in your favorite browser
- Run automated Selenium WebDriver tests on different cloud servers
- Go through all the Selenium WebDriver functions
- Discover how to handle the features not supported by Selenium WebDriver
- Observe various testing techniques using available frameworks
- Develop your own Selenium framework for well-organized web application testing
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who wants to migrate from Selenium RC or any other automation tool to Selenium WebDriver, then this book is for you. Knowledge of automation tools is necessary to follow the examples in this book.