Learning ExtJS is published by Packt Publishing in July 2015. This book has 452 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784394387.
The new Sencha Ext JS 5 library offers hundreds of components and APIs to build robust applications and fulfills the critical needs of customers all around the world. The new version 5 is packed with new themes and the MVVM architecture that allows you to connect the model layer to the view and automatically update the model when the view is modified and vice versa.
This book covers many new features and components of Ext JS 5. At the beginning, learn the core concepts of Sencha Ext JS, components, data models, and mapping. This book also teaches you about event-driven development, forms and grids, charts and themes, and third-party plugins. Later on in the book, you’ll learn the implementations of the Tree panel, the MVC pattern, and a completely new feature called MVVM. By working sequentially through each chapter and following the step-by-step guides, you will be able to create a basic application.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create applications with powerful web components designed for an easy end user experience
- Discover how Ext JS works and how to make good use of this tool
- Understand the basics of web applications using Ext JS
- Use the new features of version 5 in your applications
- Build agile and responsive web applications using Ext JS
- Understand the MVVM application model to connect the model layer to the view
- Easily customize sizing, spacing, colors, fonts, and so on in the new touch-friendly themes