Ember.js Web Development with Ember CLI: Book + Code is published by Packt Publishing in May 2015. This book has 176 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784395841.
Ember.js Web Development with Ember CLI is for the next generation of web developers who want to build powerful single-page web applications using the simplicity of Ember CLI and the sophistication of the upcoming Ember 2.0. Starting with an introduction to Ember.js, you will explore its object-oriented pattern, cover classes and other properties, diving into great techniques to define your routes when managing applications, and using object and array controllers to encapsulate the application display logic.
Unlike many other books that merely skim the surface, this book has a strong focus on Ember CLI, which will soon be the de facto mode for building apps with Ember.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with your first Ember.js application using Ember CLI and learn about its MVC pattern
- Understand the object-oriented design principles used in Ember.js including classes and structures
- Discover how to use the Ember.js templating system and default handlers
- Manage your single-page web application states using Ember.js router and customize templates
- Learn to use controllers to communicate display logic to templates
- Communicate with your backend server using Ember Data models
- Build reusable Ember.js components and learn how to customize them
Who This Book Is For