Knockout.JS Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in February 2015. This book has 150 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784397074.
KnockoutJS is a Model View ViewModel (MVVM) framework that allows you to simplify the design of complex user. Knockout makes data manipulation simple and leads to maintainable web applications.
KnockoutJS Essentials gives you an insight into the best practices when designing and building MVVM web applications using the KnockoutJS framework. Packed with real-world tasks, this book starts with an introduction to the Knockout library, helping you make organizational and design decisions. You get a walk-through of the key concepts and terms that are common to development of Knockout applications. Finally, you will learn about the full-stack Knockout framework DurandalJS, which will give you all the tools you need to write complete single-page applications.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Organize and maintain your code when applications begin to grow
- Integrate and manage events to give the user a better experience
- Extend the framework to create your own components
- Split your application in modules to keep it engrossing and maintainable
- Manage templates to keep your HTML as simple as possible