Rapid Ember.js [Video] is published by Packt Publishing in October 2014. This book has 60 minutes pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784397654.
Ember is the exciting new kid on the block for single-page client-side web apps. Its powerful data binding features and a convention over configuration approach makes complex data-based applications easy to develop in a short period of time.
This video course is a quick introduction to the intriguing Ember.js framework. You’ll learn about the basic features of Ember.js and how to build adaptable client-side web apps with minimum time and effort.
While building a functional Ember application, you will see how Ember works and how to use its powerful data binding features. You will then move on to understand how an Ember application is structured and configured by writing the router mapping. By the end of the course, you will know how data can be represented in an Ember application and how the content of your web pages can be generated automatically.
Using an example-driven approach, this course will give you the basic tools you need to make your very own impressive Ember applications.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the benefits and application of single-page client-side web applications
- Use the Ember router to lay out an application’s structure
- Generate an HTML file for delivering an Ember application to your browser
- Build and display basic user interfaces using Handlebars
- Link the styling of the user interface to the underlying Ember data
- Dynamically update the user interface as the underlying data changes
- Build simple template helpers for styling the displayed content
- Create reusable components to reduce the amount of duplicated code
Who This Video Is For