Data-oriented Development with Angularjs is published by Packt Publishing in April 2015. This book has 129 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784398057.
Data-oriented Development with AngularJS is a systematic learning guide that covers important AngularJS concepts such as data binding, dependency injection, directives, and so on. It also covers the basics of Firebase and three-way data binding with AngularFire. You’ll be able to create a small project and build a real-time application using Firebase and AngularJS. This project uses most of the concepts and best practices learned in the book so that you can apply the very same principles in real-world AngularJS development.
What You Will Learn
- Experience the power of two-way data binding using AngularJS and three-way data binding using Firebase
- Use dependency injection in AngularJS
- Get the $http and $resource services to work with REST APIs
- Realize the full power of AngularJS by writing custom elements, attributes, and so on, using directives
- Create real-time apps using Firebase and AngularJS
- Discover the benefits and uses of Node.js, Yeoman, Yo Angular generator, Grunt, and Bower
- Get to grips with the basics of Git and use Git flow for a more productive Git branching workflow
Who This Book Is For
This book helps beginner-level AngularJS developers organize AngularJS applications by discussing important AngularJS concepts and best practices. If you are an experienced AngularJS developer but haven’t written directives or haven’t created custom HTML controls before, then this book is ideal for you.