Mastering Adobe Captivate 8 is published by Packt Publishing in March 2015. This book has 598 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1784398309.
Adobe Captivate is used to create highly engaging, interactive eLearning content. This book gives you the expertise you need to create and deploy your own professional-quality eLearning courses.
The book covers the three steps of the typical Adobe Captivate production workflow. In the first step, you will learn how to capture the onscreen action using Captivate’s capture engine. In the second step, you will enhance your projects using a wide variety of tools and features. In the last step, you will make your content available to your learners by publishing it in various formats including Adobe Flash and HTML 5.
This book is an advanced tutorial, containing all the needed assets to build the sample projects. Self-exploration is encouraged through extra exercises, experimentation, and external references.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a teacher, instructional designer, eLearning developer, or human resources manager who wants to implement eLearning, then this book is for you. A basic knowledge of your OS is all it takes to create the next generation of responsive eLearning content.
What You Will Learn
- Turn your eLearning content into a stunning interactive multimedia experience using video, audio, animations, Buttons, and more
- Record onscreen action using the sophisticated screen capture engine of Captivate
- Make your eLearning content look awesome on any device using the all new Responsive Project feature of Captivate 8
- Create LMS-ready interactive quizzes
- Utilize the Templates, Master Slides, Swatches, and Styles to implement consistent formatting and rapid development
- Use Captivate with other applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Flash, Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Edge Inspect, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Unleash the true power of Captivate using widgets variables and advanced actions