App Inventor 2 Essentials is published by in April 2016. This book has 158 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785281105.
App Inventor 2 will take you on a journey of mobile app development. We begin by introducing you to the functionalities of App Inventor and giving you an idea about the types of apps you can develop using it. We walk you through the technical set up so you can take advantage of the interactive development environment (live testing). You will get hands-on, practical experience building three different apps using tutorials. Along the way, you will learn computer science principles as well as tips to help you prepare for the creative process of building an app from scratch. By the end of the journey, you will learn how to package an app and deploy it to app markets. App Inventor 2 Essentials prepares you to amass a resource of skills, knowledge and experience to become a mobile app developer
Who This Book Is For
App Inventor 2 Essentials is for anyone who wants to learn to make mobile apps for Android devices – no prior coding experience is necessary.
What You Will Learn
- Perform technical setup and navigate the App Inventor platform
- Utilize the interactive development environment by pairing a mobile device with a computer using Wi-Fi or USB
- Build three apps: a game, an event app and a raffle app
- Create the user interface of the app in the Designer and program the code in the Blocks Editor
- Integrate basic computer science principles along with more complex elements such fusion tables and lists
- Test and troubleshoot your applications
- Publish your apps on Google Play Store to reach a wide audience
- Unleash your creativity for further app development