Dart By Example is published by Packt Publishing in October 2015. This book has 171 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785282478.
This book will introduce you the Dart language starting from its conception to its current form, and where it headed is through engaging substantial practical projects. You will be taken through building typical applications and exploring the exciting new technologies of HTML5.
With example code projects such as a live data monitoring and viewing system, a blogging system, a slides presentation application, and more, then this book will walk you through step by step through building data-driven web applications with ease and speed.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Master the core Dart language, type system, and key development tools
- Connect to existing web services, process JSON, and create your own framework for the data display
- Handle form data and encryption
- Build and deploy server applications on the major OSes and implement the REST API
- Work with PostgreSQL―an industry standard relational database system
- Create robust applications with unit tests, documentation, and diagnostic logging
- Develop command-line applications, and explore the key data structures and libraries