Troubleshooting Citrix XenApp® is published by Packt Publishing in January 2016. This book has 98 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785283789.
Citrix XenApp® is an application virtualization product from Citrix. It allows users to connect to their corporate applications from various computer systems and even mobile devices. XenApp® has grown into a complex software with ever-expanding infrastructures in place. Together with tight integrations with other systems such as Terminal Services, Active Directory, and other third-party authentication services, troubleshooting XenApp® has become more complicated.
This book teaches you how to approach troubleshooting complex issues with XenApp® deployments and understand the problem, find a fix or workaround, determine the root cause, and apply corrective steps wherever applicable. The book progresses to give you an idea about the many supportive components that play an important role in XenApp’s application delivery model and should be considered while troubleshooting XenApp® issues. It also shows you standard troubleshooting processes so that you can resolve complex XenApp® issues in a mission critical environment.
By the end of this book, you will see how and where to use supportive components that help minimize XenApp® issues. Also, we’ll explain various tools that can be useful when monitoring and optimizing entire application and desktop delivery model.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know about troubleshooting methodologies and perform a root cause analysis of the problem
- Understand the individual components and interactions required for a successful XenApp environments
- Identify and troubleshoot issues around the core Citrix components
- Identify XenApp® components and their roles and learn how they interact with the communication channels
- Gain tips and tricks to optimize Citrix deployments
- Monitor and optimize the XenApp® environment
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Citrix Administrators or Citrix Engineers who are currently managing Citrix XenApp® in a production environment and want to learn how to troubleshoot XenApp® issues in the shortest possible time. It is assumed that you have a basic understanding of XenApp’s components and how to implement and manage a XenApp® infrastructure.