Learning SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards is published by Packt Publishing in August 2015. This book has 280 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785286629.
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards is a leading Business Intelligence and reporting tool that provides you with a real-time understanding of your business with agile visualizations.
Starting with an introduction to Dashboards and its benefits, the book slowly moves on to explain the dashboard creation process. After this, you will learn how to add charts, single-value components, maps, selectors, and other third-party plugins to the existing dashboards. Furthermore, it shares many best practices and will also help you to connect your dashboard to real data by establishing a data connection to a data source. You can also explore more about mobile BI and learn how to create dashboards for mobile devices. By the end of the book, you will be able to prepare, plan, and design interactive dashboards based on your business requirements using this cutting-edge BI tool.
Who This Book Is For
This book will help beginners to create stylish and professional looking dashboards in no time. It is also intended for BI developers who want to use SAP BO to facilitate BI in their organizations. No prior knowledge is required, however, you must have a basic knowledge of MS Excel and some analytical skills to build expressive business charts.
What You Will Learn
- Create interactive dashboards for both desktop and mobile users
- Add charts, single-value components, and maps to your dashboard
- Use selectors to control your dashboard
- Use advanced features such as dynamic visibility, insertion, and alerts
- Style your dashboard by adding images and control a dashboard component’s appearance
- Export, publish, and import a dashboard
- Connect your dashboard with real dynamic data using the connection manger
- Find ways to secure your dashboard