Magento 2 Development Essentials is published by Packt Publishing in February 2016. This book has 178 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785289897.
Magento is the e-commerce software and platform trusted by the world’s leading brands. Used by thousands of merchants for their transactions worth billions, it provides the flexibility to customize the content and functionality of your website. By strengthening your fundamentals in Magento development, you can develop the best solutions and take advantage of the growing market.
This fast-paced tutorial will provide you with skills you need to successfully create themes, extensions, and solutions to Magento 2 projects.
This book begins by setting up Magento 2 before gradually moving onto setting the basic options of the Sell System. You will take advantage of Search Engine Optimization aspects, create design and customize theme layout, develop new extensions, and adjust the Magento System to achieve great performance. By sequentially working through the steps in each chapter, you will quickly explore all the features of Magento 2 to create a great solution.
With ample examples and a practical approach, this book will ensure your success with this astonishing e-commerce management system.
What you will learn
- Install and set up the Magento Ecosystem
- Choose the best options for Magento’s Sell System features
- Work with Search Engine Optimization in Magento
- Create and customize themes for Magento
- Develop extensions for new Magento functionalities
- Package extensions to publish in the Magento Connect network
- Create Magento solutions for mobile devices
- Carry out performance adjustments to speed up your Magento system