Learning Google Apps Script is published by Packt Publishing in March 2016. This book has 232 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785882517.
Apps Script makes it easy to create and publish add-ons in an online store for Google Sheets, Docs, and Forms.
It serves as one single platform to build, code, and ultimately share your App on the Web store.
This book begins by covering the basics of the Google application platform and goes on to empower you to automate most of the Google applications.
You will learn the concepts of creating a menu, sending mails, building interactive web pages, and implementing all these techniques to develop an interactive Web page as a form to submit sheets
You will be guided through all these tasks with plenty of screenshots and code snippets that will ensure your success in customizing and automating various Google applications
This guide is an invaluable tutorial for beginners who intend to develop the skills to automate and customize Google applications
What you will learn
- Learn about the Google Apps script platform and work with scripts to develop Google apps
- Create custom menus and dialogs
- Parse and send emails
- Generate Google calendar events
- Build Translator and RSS reader applications
- Develop interactive web pages
- Design interactive web-forms
- Form a workflow application