AWS Tools for PowerShell 6 is published by Packt Publishing in August 2017. This book has 372 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785884078.
AWS Tools for PowerShell 6 shows you exactly how to automate all the aspects of AWS. You can take advantage of the amazing power of the cloud, yet add powerful scripts and mechanisms to perform common tasks faster than ever before.
This book expands on the Amazon documentation with real-world, useful examples and production-ready scripts to automate all the aspects of your new cloud platform. It will cover topics such as managing Windows with PowerShell, setting up security services, administering database services, and deploying and managing networking. You will also explore advanced topics such as PowerShell authoring techniques, and configuring and managing storage and content delivery.
By the end of this book, you will be able to use Amazon Web Services to automate and manage Windows servers. You will also have gained a good understanding of automating the AWS infrastructure using simple coding.
Who This Book Is For
This book will be useful for (but not limited to) Windows System administrators, cloud engineers, architects, DevOps engineers, and all those who want to accomplish tasks on the AWS Public Cloud using PowerShell.
What You Will Learn
- Install the AWS Tools for PowerShell 6
- Understand key services provided by Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Understand the Virtual Private Cloud
- Use PowerShell 6 for AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Use PowerShell 6 for AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Use PowerShell 6 for AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Use PowerShell 6 for AWS Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Build fault-tolerant and highly-available applications using PowerShell 6