Computer Vision for the Web is published by Packt Publishing in November 2015. This book has 62 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785886171.
By the end of this book, you will be familiarized with the application of complex Computer Vision algorithms to develop your own applications, without spending much time learning sophisticated theory.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with developing simple computer vision applications on your own
- Understand when and why you should use different computer vision methods
- Apply various image filters to images and videos
- Recognize and track many different objects, including face and face particles using powerful face recognition algorithms
- Explore ways to control your browser without touching the mouse or keyboard