Mastering Node.js is published by Packt Publishing in February 2018. This book has 443 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1785888960.
By the end of this book, you’ll be building better Node applications more quickly, with less code and more power, and know how to run them at scale in production environments.
What you will learn
- Build an Electron desktop app using Node that manages a filesystem
- Explore Streams and understand how they apply to building networked services
- Develop and deploy an SMS-driven customer service application
- Use WebSockets for rapid bi-directional communication
- Construct serverless applications with Amazon Lambda
- Test and debug with headless browsers, CPU profiling, Mocha, Sinon, and more
- Scale applications vertically and horizontally across multiple cores and web services
Who This Book Is For