Practical OneOps is published by Packt Publishing in April 2017. This book has 266 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1786461995.
architecture, and work through steps to perform enterprise level deployment. You will understand the initial setup of OneOps such as creating organization, teams, and access management. Finally, you will be taught how to configure, repair, scale, and extend applications across various cloud platforms.
What you will learn
- Learn how to install OneOps
- Configure OneOps, including customizing your organizations, teams and clouds
- Work through practical deployment scenarios
- Understand OneOps architecture and individual components like Circuit and Display
- Build custom components and add unsupported clouds programmatically to OneOps
- Extend OneOps by calling the REST API