Python Programming with Raspberry Pi is published by Packt Publishing in April 2017. This book has 312 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1786467577.
Raspberry Pi Zero is a super-small and super-affordable product from Raspberry Pi that is packed with a plethora of features and has grabbed the notice of programmers, especially those who use Python.
This step-by-step guide will get you developing practical applications in Python using a Raspberry Pi Zero. It will become a valuable resource as you learn the essential details of interfacing sensors and actuators to a Raspberry Pi, as well as acquiring and displaying data.
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at hobbyists and programmers who want to learn Python programming and develop applications using the Pi Zero. They should have basic familiarity with electronics.
What You Will Learn
- Configure Raspberry Pi using Python
- Control loops to blink an LED using simple arithmetic operations
- Understand how interface sensors, actuators, and LED displays work
- Get to grips with every aspect of Python programming using practical examples
- Explore machine vision, data visualization, and scientific computations
- Build a mobile robot using the Raspberry Pi as the controller
- Build a voice-activated home automation controller