Lonely Planet Spain is published by Lonely Planet in November 2016. This book has 864 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1786572110.
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona’s Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, landscape, food, wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain , our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet’s Madrid or Barcelona guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona for a photo-rich guide to the city’s most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the city’s can’t miss experiences.