Odoo 10 Implementation Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in October 2017. This book has 806 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1787123427.
Odoo is a Python-based ERP system and is completely open source. Odoo is a comprehensive suite of business applications offering a wealth of functionalities that can be deployed to meet your business needs.
This book will help you manage the different functionalities of your business and optimize it. You will learn in detail about the various facets of the business process such as sales, accounting, purchases, manufacturing, and inventory. We will cover each of these topics in detail and learn how Odoo handles all these tasks with much ease. With its modular approach, you will be able to build customized solutions, take advantage of the Odoo 10 system in your organization, and master basic administration. We will cover modules and applications in Odoo that will help optimize quality checks. You will also be able to customize major reporting functions for your teams and set up forms and documents for sales, purchase, inventory, and so on.
By the end of the book, you will be able to use the major functionalities of Odoo 10 and fully implement them into your business.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted towards Odoo functional users and project managers who would like to use it for their organization. No expertise in Odoo is required.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the modern way of doing sales and managing sales contracts.
- Create and configure your products and manage your sales quotations
- Set up an online shop and start selling online with Odoo eCommerce
- Manage multi-currency transactions and create a deferred revenue plan and link it with products
- Administer vendors and products and request quotations, confirm orders, and get them delivered
- Manage quality control in the warehouse and manual and real-time inventory stock valuations.
- Manage projects and project forecasting via grid and Gantt views
- Implement Human Resource apps and manage the employee appraisal process
- Manage Workcenters and the product lifecycle
- Track worker activity with tablets and launch new changes in production