Cloud Native programming with Golang is published by Packt Publishing in January 2018. This book has 399 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1787125988.
Cloud computing and microservices are two very important concepts in modern software architecture. They represent key skills that ambitious software engineers need to acquire in order to design and build software applications capable of performing and scaling. Go is a modern cross-platform programming language that is very powerful yet simple; it is an excellent choice for microservices and cloud applications. Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming a very attractive skill..
From there, we dive into commercial cloud offerings by covering AWS. Finally, we conclude our book by providing some overviews of other concepts and technologies that the reader can explore to move from where the book leaves off.
What you will learn
- Understand modern software applications architectures
- Build secure microservices that can effectively communicate with other services
- Get to know about event-driven architectures by diving into message queues such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, and AWS SQS.
- Understand key modern database technologies such as MongoDB, and Amazon’s DynamoDB
- Leverage the power of containers
- Explore Amazon cloud services fundamentals
- Know how to utilize the power of the Go language to access key services in the Amazon cloud such as S3, SQS, DynamoDB and more.
- Build front-end applications using ReactJS with Go
- Implement CD for modern applications
Who This Book Is For