CompTIA A+ Certification Guide (220-901 and 220-902) is published by Packt Publishing in October 2017. This book has 808 pages in English, ISBN-13 .
The book is divided into two modules. The first course covers content for the CompTIA A+ exam 220-901 and about the second covers additional content for the CompTIA A+ 220-901.
In the first course, you will first begin with the understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901. Next you will learn to use appropriate networking tools based on different scenarios. Toward the end you will learn about different domains such as Mobile Devices, Hardware and Network Troubleshooting.
In the second course you will look at how to install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop, covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms. Perform common preventive maintenance procedures using the appropriate Windows OS tools and you would also learn to perform the same tasks with other OS.
Finally you will learn about security best practices to secure a workstation and also troubleshoot any PC OS issues, application issues or security issues.
What you will learn
- Validate your skills and boost your career with CompTIA A+
- Learn all concepts raised by the A+ certification
- Understanding and installing CompTIA hardware required for CompTIA A+ 220-901.
- Install and configure an Operating System on a client/desktop, covering a range of mobile and network devices and platforms
- Learn how to secure a workstation and troubleshoot any security related issues