Cisco ACI Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in May 2017. This book has 424 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1787129214.
Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) is a tough architecture that automates IT tasks and accelerates data-center application deployments.
This book focuses on practical recipes to help you quickly build, manage, and customize hybrid environment for your organization using Cisco ACI. You will begin by understanding the Cisco ACI architecture and its major components. You will then configure Cisco ACI policies and tenants. Next you will connect to hypervisors and other third-party devices. Moving on, you will configure routing to external networks and within ACI tenants and also learn to secure ACI through RBAC. Furthermore, you will understand how to set up quality of service and network programming with REST, XML, Python and so on. Finally you will learn to monitor and troubleshoot ACI in the event of any issues that arise.
By the end of the book, you will gain have mastered automating your IT tasks and accelerating the deployment of your applications.
What you will learn
- Master the Cisco ACI architecture
- Discover the ACI fabric with easy-to-follow steps
- Set up quality of service within ACI
- Configure external networks with Cisco ACI
- Integrate with VMware and track VMware virtual machines
- Configure apply and verify access policies
- Extend or migrate a VMware virtual-machine LAN inside the ACI fabric
- Monitor ACI with third party tools and troubleshoot issues