Microsoft Azure IOT Development Cookbook is published by Packt Publishing in September 2017. This book has 282 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1787283008.
Microsoft’s end-to-end IoT platform is the most complete IoT offering, enabling enterprises to build and realize value from IoT solutions efficiently. It is important to develop robust and reliable solutions for your organization to leverage IOT services.
This book focuses on how to start building custom solutions using IoT hub or use the preconfigured solution of Azure IoT suite. As a developer, you will be taught how to connect multiple devices to Azure IoT hub, develop, manage the IoT hub service and integrating the hub with cloud. We will be covering REST APIs along with MQTT and AMQP protocols.
Moving ahead we will be covering topics like:-Process device-to-cloud messages and cloud-to-device messages using .Net-Direct methods and device management-Query Language, Azure IoT SDK for .Net-Creating and managing IoT hub and many more. We will be using windows 10 IoT core, visual studio, universal windows platform. At the end we will take you though IoT analytics and demo with Azure IoT.
What you will learn
- Build IoT Solutions using Azure IoT & Services
- Learn device configuration and communication protocols
- Understand IoT Suite and Pre-configured solutions
- Manage Secure Device communications
- Understand Device management, alerts
- Introduction with IoT Analytics, reference IoT Architectures
- Reference Architectures from Industry