WSO2 Developer’s Guide is published by Packt Publishing in September 2017. This book has 368 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1787288317.
WSO2 Enterprise Integrator brings together the most powerful servers provided by the WSO2 company for your SOA infrastructure. As an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), WSO2 Enterprise Integrator provides greater flexibility and agility to meet growing enterprise demands, whereas, as a Data Services Server (DSS), it provides an easy-to-use platform for integrating data stores, creating composite views across different data sources, and hosting data services.
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java solutions architect or developer and are keen to understand how to build enterprise applications with WSO2, this book is for you. No prior knowledge of WSO2 is expected.
What You Will Learn
- Configure WSO2 Enterprise Integrator server in a production environment
- Create SOAP Proxies and REST APIs
- Interact with WSO2 Message Broker
- Write services using the new language: Ballerina
- Schedule automatic tasks for the services you create
- Manage log messages depending on the log level of the system
- Integrate with social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Yammer
- Test SOAP Services using the Tryit feature and SoapUI tool
- Work with Quality of Services