Learning SAP Analytics Cloud is published by Packt Publishing in August 2017. This book has 374 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1788290883.
The book starts with the basics of SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud) and exposes almost every significant feature a beginner needs to master. Packed with illustrations and short, essential, to-the-point descriptions, the book provides a unique learning experience. Your journey of exploration starts with a basic introduction to the SAP Analytics Cloud platform. You will then learn about different segments of the product, such as Models, Stories, Digital Boardroom, and so on. Then, you are introduced to the product’s interface: the Home screen, the main menu, and more. Then comes the hands-on aspect of the book, which starts with model creation. Next, you learn how to utilize a model to prepare different types of stories(reports) with the help of charts, tables, Geo Maps, and more. In the final chapters of this book, you will learn about Digital Boardroom, Collaboration, and Administration.
What you will learn
- A clear understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud platform
- Create data models using different data sources, including Excel and text files .
- Present professional analyses using different types of charts, tables, geo maps, and more
- Using stories, drill up and down instantly to analyze data from various angles
- Share completed stories with other team members or compile them in SAP Digital Boardroom agendas for presentation to major stakeholders
- Export the results of a story to a PDF file
- Save time by planning, analyzing, predicting, and collaborating in context
- Discover, visualize, plan, and predict in one product as opposed to separate solutions