AWS: Security Best Practices on AWS [EPUB] is published by Packt Publishing in March 2018. This book has 118 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1789134513.
With organizations moving their workloads, applications, and infrastructure to the cloud at an unprecedented pace, security of all these resources has been a paradigm shift for all those who are responsible for security; experts, novices, and apprentices alike.
This book focuses on using native AWS security features and managed AWS services to help you achieve continuous security. Starting with an introduction to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to secure your AWS VPC, you will quickly explore various components that make up VPC such as subnets, security groups, various gateways, and many more.
You will also learn to protect data in the AWS platform for various AWS services by encrypting and decrypting data in AWS. You will also learn to secure web and mobile applications in AWS cloud.
This book is ideal for all IT professionals, system administrators, security analysts, solution architects, and chief information security officers who are responsible for securing workloads in AWS for their organizations.
This book is embedded with useful assessments that will help you revise the concepts you have learned in this book.
What you will learn
- ●Get familiar with VPC components, features, and benefits
- ●Learn to create and secure your private network in AWS
- ●Explore encryption and decryption fundamentals
- ●Understand monitoring, logging, and auditing in AWS
- ●Ensure data security in AWS
- ●Secure your web and mobile applications in AWS
- ●Learn security best practices for IAM, VPC, shared security responsibility model, and so on
Who this book is for
This book is for all IT professionals, system administrators, security analysts, solution architects, and chief information security officers who are responsible for securing workloads in AWS for their organizations.