Building Impressive Presentations with Impress.js is published by Packt Publishing in March 2013. This book has 124 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1849696487.
Everyone has had to present during their lifetime. We’ve all spent agonizing hours trying to make those PowerPoint presentations engaging. Well now there is a tool that will make those presentations look like child’s play.
Impress.js is a powerful library that eases the task of creating presentations with smooth animations without depending on a software tool. You are no longer limited to desktop tools as these presentations run on any supported browser anywhere on the Internet.
“Building Impressive Presentations with Impress.js” is a quick guide to creating professional presentations using the best aspects of CSS3. It will also guide you through several practical examples which go beyond the conventional slide-based presentations, covering each aspect of the Impress library.
From simple presentations to your own personal website this handy practical guide will ensure you get the most out of Impress.JS as quickly as you can. Starting with a simple slide-based presentation we move quickly on adding in sliders, galleries and portfolios to utilize this amazing tool. 3D transitions, rotations, scaling, and transforms are also covered to give your presentations that something extra. The final step is bringing all this together to create a personal website that is viewable on any device.
“Building Impressive Presentations with Impress.js” gives you the chance to stand out from the competition and engage with audiences in a way you never have before.
What you will learn from this book
- Create advanced presentations with Impress.js effects
- Understand Impress effects such as rotations, scaling, transformations, and 3D effects
- Extract the power of impress core API events and configurations to modify existing functionalities
- Integrate impress presentations on different browsers, viewports, and devices
- Extend the core library to create custom functionalities for different types of applications such as sliders, portfolios, and galleries
- Handle issues in designing and running presentations
- Use Impress tools to automate the slide creation process