iOS Animations by Tutorials is published by Razeware LLC in April 2016. This book has 394 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1942878186.
There’s no denying it: creating animations is one of the most enjoyable parts of iOS development. Animations are fun to create, they breathe life into your user interface, and they make your app a delight to use. In this book, you’ll learn about iOS animation in Swift from beginning to advanced through a series of hands-on tutorials and challenges, that make your app look and feel great.
Up to date with iOS 9, Xcode 7.3, and Swift 2.3.
Who This Book Is For:This book is for intermediate to advanced developers, who already know the basics of iOS and Swift development and want to dive deep into animations.
Topics Covered in iOS Animations by Tutorials:
- View Animations: Start with the basics by learning how to animate views: size, position, color, and more.
- Springs: Make your animations bounce with realistic spring behavior.
- Transitions: Add subtle transitoins when you add or remove subviews.
- Keyframe Animations: Learn how to make complex animations with precise multi-stage timing.
- Animation and Auto Layout: Learn how to animate with Auto Layout by animating constraints.
- Layer Animations: Dive deeper and use layer animation for more advanced techniques.
- Shapes and Masks: Learn how to use shapes and layer masks for cool effects.
- Gradient Animations: Make moving gradients like the “slide to unlock” screen.
- Stroke and Path Animations: Animate lines moving over time along a path.
- 3D Animations: Rotate, translate, and scale your layers over time in three dimensions.
- And much more, including: Particle emitters, frame animations, and third-party animation libraries!
The iOS Tutorial Team takes pride in making sure each tutorial we write holds to the highest standards of quality. We want our tutorials to be well written, easy to follow, and fun. And we don’t want to just skim the surface of a subject – we want to really dig into it, so you can truly understand how it works and apply the knowledge directly in your own apps.