Innovative Process Development in Metallurgical Industry is published by Springer in October 2015. This book has 440 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-3319215983.
This book describes the phases for innovative metallurgical process development, from concept to commercialization. Key features of the book include:
• Need for process innovation
• Selection and optimization of process steps
• Determination of the commercial feasibility of a process including engineering and equipment selection
• Determination of the environmental footprint of a process
• Case-study examples of innovative process development