Electronics Cooling is published by in June 2016. This book has 180 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-9535124054.
This book covers key conventional and emerging cooling techniques and coolants for electronics cooling. The book is intended to be a reference source and guide to researchers, engineers, postgraduate students, and academicians in the fields of thermal management and cooling technologies as well as for people in the electronics and semiconductors industries.
It includes following thematic topics:
– Cooling approaches and coolants
– Boiling and phase change-based technologies
– Heat pipes-based cooling
– Microchannels cooling systems
– Heat loop cooling technology
– Nanofluids as coolants
– Theoretical development for the junction temperature of package chips.