Business Process Change is published by Morgan Kaufmann in May 2014. This book has 520 pages in English, ISBN-13 9780128003879.
Business Process Change, 3rd Edition provides a balanced view of the field of business process change. Bestselling author Paul Harmon offers concepts, methods, cases for all aspects and phases of successful business process improvement. Updated and added for this edition is new material on the development of business models and business process architecture development, on integrating decision management models and business rules, on service processes and on dynamic case management, and on integrating various approaches in a broad business process management approach.
New to this edition:
- How to develop business models and business process architecture
- How to integrate decision management models and business rules
- New material on service processes and on dynamic case management
- Learn to integrate various approaches in a broad business process management approach
- Extensive revision and update addresses Business Process Management Systems, and the integration of process redesign and Six Sigma
- Learn how all the different process elements fit together in this best first book on business process, now completely updated
- Tailor the presented methodology, which is based on best practices, to your organization’s specific needs
- Understand the human aspects of process redesign
- Benefit from all new detailed case studies showing how these methods are implemented