Learning CSS3 Animations & Transitions, Video-Enhanced Edition is published by Addison-Wesley Professional in February 2014. This book has 264 pages in English, ISBN-13 9780133489651.
This is the enhanced eBook version of the printed book. It contains 10 minutes of video demos of key examples from the author, Alexis Goldstein.
For web developers building rich web and mobile applications, standards-based CSS3 offers powerful advantages over traditional Flash-based approaches – and since Apple’s immensely popular iPad and iPhone don’t support Flash, moving to CSS3 has become even more urgent. However, most CSS3 guides focus primarily on the basics, frustrating web developers who want to do sophisticated work. Learning CSS3 Animations and Transitions is the first book focused entirely on creating production-quality rich animations and transitions with CSS3.
Leading web development trainer Alexis Goldstein covers everything web developers need to know, teaching through solid examples that help web professionals build their skills one step at a time. Readers will learn how to:
- Create 2D transforms that serve as the foundation for CSS3 animations
- Use transitions to make changes come alive
- Master essential keyframing techniques
- Combine transitions, transforms, and parallax scrolling in immersive web experiences
- Transform in 3D, and animate 3D transforms
- Creating increasingly complex and Flash-style animations
- Build powerfully effective interactive infographics with CSS3 and HTML5
- And much more…