JUNOS High Availability is published by O'Reilly Media in August 2009. This book has 690 pages in English, ISBN-13 9780596523046.
Whether your network is a complex carrier or just a few machines supporting a small enterprise, JUNOS High Availability will help you build reliable and resilient networks that include Juniper Networks devices. With this book’s valuable advice on software upgrades, scalability, remote network monitoring and management, high-availability protocols such as VRRP, and more, you’ll have your network uptime at the five, six, or even seven nines — or 99.99999% of the time.
Rather than focus on “greenfield” designs, the authors explain how to intelligently modify multi-vendor networks. You’ll learn to adapt new devices to existing protocols and platforms, and deploy continuous systems even when reporting scheduled downtime. JUNOS High Availability will help you save time and money.
- Manage network equipment with Best Common Practices
- Enhance scalability by adjusting network designs and protocols
- Combine the IGP and BGP networks of two merging companies
- Perform network audits
- Identify JUNOScripting techniques to maintain high availability
- Secure network equipment against breaches, and contain DoS attacks
- Automate network configuration through specific strategies and tools
This book is a core part of the Juniper Networks Technical Library™.