VCP5-DCV VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization on vSphere 5.5 Study Guide: VCP-550 is published by Sybex in April 2014. This book has 888 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781118658444.
Prepare for the VCP-DCV Exam
Prepare yourself for VMware’s challenging VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization exam, as well as the typical tasks and responsibilities you can expect as a VMware vSphere 5.5-certified professional. This comprehensive book guides you through all topics and objectives you’ll need to know for the exam. These include planning, installing, upgrading, and securing vCenter Server and ESXi; configuring networking and storage; performing basic troubleshooting; and more. You’ll also gain access to premium online practice and review tools.
- Prepares certification candidates for the VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization exam (VCP-DCV)
- Covers all exam objectives
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions
- Explores key topics such as securing vCenter and ESXi, planning and configuring vSphere networking and storage, creating and deploying virtual machines and vApps, establishing services levels, and more
- Includes access to online practice exams, flashcards, and other study tools
If you want the best preparation for the VCP-DCV certification exam, you’ll want VCP-DCV VMware Certified Professional Data Center Virtualization on vSphere Study Guide.