iPad mini For Dummies is published by For Dummies in January 2014. This book has 416 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781118727744.
Big info about using the iPad mini!
This fun-and-friendly full-color book gets you started with your iPad mini, walking you through using the multitouch interface, getting connected, going online, and packing your iPad mini with apps, games, e-books, photos, music, movies, and more. Expert authors and Mac gurus Edward C. Baig and Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus guide you through everything from powering up all the way to syncing your stuff with iCloud. You’ll learn how to manage your calendar, make video calls with FaceTime, work with Siri, and enjoy your iPad mini wherever you go.
- Updated for iOS 7, iPad mini with Retina Display, and original iPad mini
- Walks you through getting connected, syncing your contacts and calendars, setting up e-mail, browsing the web, and working with Notification Center
- Shows you how to turn your iPad mini into an entertainment hub and shoot and share photos and HD video, create your own slideshow, listen to your favorites tunes, read the latest e-book bestsellers, play interactive games, and more
- Explains how to find your destination,get directions with Maps, check the weather, read movie reviews, and more
- Offers troubleshooting and maintance help, tips for keeping your personal information secure, and ways to customize your iPad mini for your own needs
Your iPad mini may be small, but it’s one mighty mini! Find out everything it’s capable of with this full-color, For Dummies guide.