- Create all kinds of charts using the latest technologies available on browsers (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, jqPlot, D3, Highcharts, and SVG)
- This book provides a number of tools that can be the starting point for any project requiring graphical representations of data, whether using commercial libraries or your own
What you’ll learn
- Learn the jqPlot, D3, Highcharts, CSS, jQuery and SVG basics.
- Discover which charts can best represent your data.
- Switch from a vision of a chart sent from a server as a static image to a highly dynamic one, in which the user is able to interact in real time.
- Perform input data manipulation to increase chart readability.
- Develop your own graphic library.
Who this book is for