Using Office 365: With Windows 8 is published by Apress in December 2013. This book has 136 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781430266853.
Learn Office the easy way, no jargon. Clear, concise and to the point… Using Microsoft Office 365, is the essential step by step guide to getting the most out of the traditional Microsoft Office applications (not SharePoint), providing a complete resource for both the beginner and the enthusiast.
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a comprehensive guide to office applications.
Whether you are new to Microsoft Office, an experienced user or studying a computer skills course this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use Office like a pro.
What you’ll learn
- How to use the new Microsoft Office 365
- What is Skydrive and how to use it
- How to use the new Microsoft Word 2013 as part of Office 365
- How to give presentations and use the Powerpoint 2013 as part of Office 365
- How to do spreadsheets with Excel 2013 as part of Office 365
Who this book is for
This book is for those new to Office 365 as well as those who are new to Office in general.