Galaxy S5: The Missing Manual is published by O'Reilly Media in July 2014. This book has 458 pages in English, ISBN-13 9781491904534.
Get the most out of Samsung’s Galaxy S5 smartphone right from the start. With clear instructions from technology expert Preston Gralla, this Missing Manual gives you a guided tour of Samsung’s new flagship phone, including great new features such as the fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor, and Download Booster. You’ll get expert tips and tricks for playing music, calling and texting, shooting photos and videos, and even getting some work done.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get connected. Browse the Web, manage email, and download apps from Google Play through WiFi or 3G/4G network.
- Keep in touch. Call, text, chat, videochat, conduct conference calls, and reach out with Facebook and Twitter.
- Capture and display images. Shoot, edit, show, and share photos, slideshows, and high-definition videos.
- Play and manage your music. Buy music from Google Play or Amazon and listen to it with Galaxy S5’s Music app.
- Work anywhere. Access your files, company network, calendar, and contacts—and work with Google Docs.
- Connect to Google Maps. Use geolocation and turn-by-turn drive directions to find your way.
- Stay fit with S Health. Use this built-in app to keep track of fitness goals, walking, heart rate, blood pressure, and more.